overcoat 或者 Jacket
1. A black coat always looks *** art and will never date.
2. In the basement fifteen employees are busy making bespoke coats.
3. I glanced down at my dress jacket a little self-consciously.
4. She was wearing a black coat with a white collar.
5. Natasha took the coat and draped it over her shoulders.
6. Since she was indoors, she had not been wearing a coat.
7. Presently, a young woman in a white coat came in.
8. I'll take my coat upstairs. Shall I take yours, Roberta?
9. There were women in furs and men in fortable overcoats.
10. She was trying on an $8,000 jacket for size.
11. She was kitted out with winter coat, skirts, jumpers.
12. Why can't you spend a few bucks on a coat?
13. I wondered whose the coat was.
14. He shucked his coat and set to work.
15. I buttoned up my coat; it was chilly.
1. It was freezing out there even in his buttoned-up overcoat.
2. She very nearly tore my overcoat.
3. He picked off the burs that had stuck to his overcoat.
4. Do you think you can make over this old overcoat?
你是不是认为你能修改这件旧大衣 呢 ?
5. Will you please help me on with my overcoat?
请帮我把大衣穿上好 吗 ?
6. Hang your overcoat on the peg in the hall.
7. Do not leave off your overcoat; it is cold.
8. Is your overcoat made to order or ready made?
9. He placed his cap and overcoat on a chair.
10. Although it was so cold, he went out without an overcoat.
11. He came into the room, his overcoat collar upturned.
12. He disentangled his overcoat from the coat - hanger.
13. He burdened himself with a heavy overcoat.
14. He turned his overcoat collar up.
15. I had my overcoat turned.
Is this your new overcoat？
㈣ 这件衣服是你的吗,翻译成英语 是 Are these clothes yours 还是 Is this clothes yours
翻译为：This is my brother's coat
whose coat is this?这是谁的大衣?（ 作定语）
whose is this coat?这大衣是谁的?（作表语）
Are these his clothes?
Is this her coat?