⑴ 我的帽子和書在桌子上,可我的手錶在哪呢(英語翻譯)謝謝
你鬼上身了,小心咯,哈哈,能換的
⑵ (我們的帽子在嗎)怎麼翻譯 用英語
Are our hats there?
⑶ 你的帽子在桌子上嗎不,不是英語
按照初級英語水平翻譯: 1 Is that hat on the bed yours? 2 Your baseball is not under the table, it's behind the door 3 Lily's keys are on her dressing table 4 The pen is under the bed, behind the baseball 5 WHere are their Engli...
⑷ 那個帽子是她的嗎 英文翻譯
is that hat hers?
⑸ (我們的帽子在嗎) 這個句子用英語怎麼翻譯
Are our hats here?
⑹ 簡,桌上的帽子是不是你的的英文
應該是Is this your cap,Jane?為什麼吧Is放到前面是因為一般疑問句必須是動詞開頭,而Jane這個名字隨便放在前面或者後面
⑺ 你想知道自己的帽子是不是在卧室翻譯成英文,怎麼翻譯
翻譯:
i wonder whether my hat is in the bedroom
⑻ 那是你的的帽子嗎不,是你的。翻譯成英語
Is that your cap? NO, it is yours.
⑼ 根據漢語和英文提示翻譯下列句子。 1.床上的帽子是你的嗎[yours]
1.床上的帽子是你的嗎?[yours] Is the hat on the bed yours?
2 .你的棒球不在桌子下。它在門後。[under,behind] Your baseball is not under the table. It is behind the door.
3 .莉莉的鑰匙在她的梳妝台上。[on] Lili's keys are on her dresser.
4 .鋼筆在床下,棒球旁邊。[behind] The pen is under the bed deside the baseball.注意旁邊不是behind!
5 .他們的英語書在哪裡?[where]Where are their English textbooks?
6 .Tom的尺子和飛機模型在書架上。[in]Tom's ruler and model plane are on the book shelf.
7 .這個綠色的筆記本是她的。[hers] This green notebook is hers.
8 .你整潔嗎?是的。[tidy] Are you tidy? Yes.
9 .我的球沒在床下,在門背後。[under] My ball is not under the baed but behind the door.
10 .請把這些學慣用具給你哥哥拿去。[take] Please take these stationaries to your elder brother.
11 .在房屋和樹之間有花。[between] There are some flowers between the house and the tree.
⑽ 你的帽子是什麼顏色翻譯成英文
What color is your hat ???
你的帽子是什麼顏色??